Allied Van Lines, commonly referred to as just, Allied, is owned by it’s parent company SIRVA. SIRVA was renamed in 2002 with the previous name being Allied Worldwide. SIRVA owns several brands as they relate to the moving industry. The company was publicly traded up until 2008, at which point they became private.
Although Allied has seen different ownership structures and undergone changes, it’s core principles remain intact and has been a huge part of why they have been so successful thus far. With a 90% satisfaction rate, 88 years of experience, and over 66,300 total moves in Florida, and over 750,000 moves in the country in the last 15 years, it’s no wonder that Allied is one of the top names in large freight movers.
In-Depth Look at Allied Van Lines
Allied offers services for all types of moves. They create Personal Moving Plans for their customers, that will be sure to meet all of their moving needs. Each plan is custom made to fit to your budget, moving needs, as well as your personal requests. They also offer many different packing options:
- Full service packing – The Allied experts will use the latest packing methods to moving materials to pack your entire home. This takes some of the stress off of you and your family during an already stressful time.
- Fragile packing – Allied treats your belongings as their own. Of course all of your personal belongings will be packed with care, but for the more breakable and fragile items, you can rest assured they will arrive at your next destination intact and unharmed.
- Do It Yourself packing – Some people prefer to pack their personal items themselves, which is understandable. Allied can provide you with boxes and other packing materials that will assist in the process.
Moving can be a very stressful time for you and your family. Allied also offers basic household moving services that may make your move just a little bit easier:
- Loading – Before your items are even loaded into the truck, Allied will wrap your upholstered furniture with their specialized Stretchwrap that will keep your items safe and clean. They also special packing techniques and padding to protect against shifting.
- Transportation – With only licensed and certified drivers, Allied is confident in their transportation services. Your items will be delivered in the most professional way, as well as the safest way possible.
- Unloading – Before and after the loading and unloading process, Allied takes inventory of all of your belongings on the truck. Once all items are accounted for, the Allied movers will place you items where are direct them to, as well as re-assembly services, if requested.
- Storage – If your home or office is not ready for move in yet, Allied offers storage for household items for 90 days that will keep your items safe during the waiting period.
Not only can Allied help with your local or long-distance home or office move, but they even help with international moves. Every move can certainly be stressful, but moves across the country, or world, can come with some extra details that makes the move a little bit more difficult.
With a worldwide network, Allied is able to meet any of your international moving needs. Their resources include international storage options, a tracking system to see exactly where your belongings are, and even someone to help with customs clearance.
Allied makes it extremely easy for you to find an international moving representative near you. They are represented by almost 1,000 agents in 130 countries. These agents are there to help you with any of your moving needs, making the world-wide move stress-free for you and your family.