What sets SmartBox apart from most competitors in the containerized storage industry is the unique design of its box-like moving and storage vessel. It comes in only one size. The people in the SmartBox research and development department have concluded and proven that their design supplies the optimum use of moving and storage space in a modular system.
In-Depth Look at SmartBox
Using a low cost and effective wooden frame with an outer fabric cover, SmartBoxes measure 8 feet wide, 5 feet deep, and 7 feet tall. The 40 square feet of floor area and 280 cubic feet of total volume gives ample room for loading most household and business items while still leaving space to stand upright and stack boxes inside the container.
SmartBoxes have one of the highest weight capacities in the modular moving and storage industry. Their hefty, pallet-type base absorbs up to 3,000 pounds of weight that can be forklifted on and off the delivery truck as well as in the SmartBox outlet’s storage warehouse.
SmartBox makes the moving and storage process as simple as possible, using this five-step process:
- Step 1 — Customers get a free estimate and a firm quote on costs.
- Step 2 — Belongings are self-packed and the right amount of SmartBoxes are delivered to the customer’s location and placed on the ground.
- Step 3 — Level entry makes the SmartBoxes easy and safe for the customer to load.
- Step 4 — SmartBoxes are trucked to the company’s climate-controlled warehouse and storage as long as the customer requires.
- Step 5 — When ready to receive, Smartboxes are shipped to the new location for the customer to unload.
SmartBoxes are the perfect moving and storage solution for these home and business uses:
- Entire household moves
- Renovation and remodeling projects
- Retail seasonal storage
- DIY local and long distance moves
- Temporary storage for community and sporting events
- College moves
- Storage during home sale and staging