Metro Self Storage prides itself on having some of the newest, cleanest, and most well-maintained facilities in the self-storage industry. Most of the facilities have come on stream within the past decade and Metro continues growing at a controlled rate of expansion.
In-Depth Look at Metro Self Storage
Metro Self Storage’s state of the art facilities include the most modern amenities and customer services the industry can provide. They include:
- Climate controlled units
- Level access
- 24/7/365 access
- Full service of supplies and moving equipment
- Flexible month-to-month payment plans
- Computerized unit selection and reservations
- Storage insurance plans
- Truck rentals
- Boat, RV, and vehicle storage
- Convenient locations
Metro Self Storage also has some of the best security programs in place. They include:
- Resident managers
- On-site security staff
- Video monitoring and recording
- Chain-link fencing on entire perimeter
- Fixed and motion-activated lighting
- Coded keypad entry systems
- Disc cylinder, case-hardened locks
- Identity card verification
Metro Self Storage offers enclosed storage units that are consistent in size with the storage industry standards. They begin at 25 square foot closets and go up to 300 square foot bays. Their costs are based on the size of the storage unit as well as the duration of stay. Discounts are available for long-term tenants.
Metro Self Storage has an informative website with interactive help on estimating the right storage size, selecting the right packing materials, tips on truck loading, and how to pack belongings in a storage unit for maximum efficiency.
Above all, Metro Self Storage is committed to making the customer’s storage experience the best it can be. Their motto is “We Make Moving With Metro Easy”.
- Making room for people like you since 1973
- Easy online bill pay
- Total Customer Satisfaction Pledge
- Reliable, convenient, and flexible storage 365 days a year
- Outstanding storage team dedicated to your experience